Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: new forum suggestion
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:28 am 
Past President

RedDog wrote:
Also, in "On The Trail" there should be a Wheeling Planner home, a place for week to week planning, meeting information, destination discussion, etc.

"Hooking Up' might be even better as it could apply to breakfast gatherings, wing nights, etc,

Sorry, never replied to this. We will eventually have a place for this in the forum, but not until probably after the New Year. There's already some plans in the works for this.

Eventually we want this to grow into a community where we can find others in the area to wheel with and gather with for good times. But I'm not going to try to do that right away until we have a solid base of member to work with. And I want to make sure we have the "right" members....not just any yahoo who thinks that ripping around a construction site in a 4x4 without insurance and registration is a good idea (or even worse.....ending up in a situation with someone like that out on a trail with you....)

And my intent for this site is to be a Jeep site. Now, that might seem obvious, but just because it says "Jeep" doesn't mean people with other 4x4 vehicles aren't going to consider this a general 4x4 forum. It is going to be geared towards Jeeps, and the more content we can gather related to that, the sooner that goal will be reached. Basically, if you're not into Jeeps, then this site won't be for you, and eventual gatherings won't be either.

If anyone has any suggestions on helping to make this a reality, please PM me and we'll chat....I've already talked to a few of you, and there is definitely interest brewing. :mrgreen:

`48 CJ2A, `54 CJ3B, '13 Rubicon

My Willys is your TJ's daddy.....

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]