View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: 07 jk
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:19 pm 
RDJP Member

Hello my name is Jason and I hope to get a chance to get out with you guys on a nice run soon !! My 07 jk is a work in progress but I have lots of lighting and 33"tires as well as a 10 000 pound warn winch !! Next it a 6 inch lift with 37" tires and new 44 front axle and lower gears with lockers !! I am very happy to be here talk to you all soon!!

Post subject: Re: 07 jk
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:17 am 
RDJP Executive

Welcome. Feel free to post a pic of your rig. You live in red deer?

http://bulletproofbumpers.ca

https://m.facebook.com/kamikazecustomsr ... nt_mention

'69 JEEPSTER #2
'00 Grand Cherokee WJ
Next project TBA...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:00 pm 
RDJP Member

Hello how are you ??? Yes I live in Red Deer and as you know it's unfortunate we need to travel at least 1 hour one way to Rocky Mountain house or Caroline !! I just moved back to Red Deer after 10 years in Fort McMurray !! I am very much looking foward to getting your on the trials !! My JK is going to always be a jeep in progress I don't believe something like that can ever truly be complete lol !!! I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that way !!! I have planes on Dana 60s front and rear with 40" tires , atlas 4speed transfer case , 1/4" front and rear bumpers and rock slides and possibly flat finders and Side body slides for trees !! As of yet I only have a Warn 10 000 pound winch 33" tires Armour tec seat covers CB radio snotty built low profile light bar and 1400 watts of halogen lights !! New which cable on bourd as a pro caution spare battery armour 500 feet of strap to either self recover or help out my friends large chock blocks for my front wheels to not slide while pulling automatic tire deflates set to 12 psi bought it with jl audio speakers and DVD player jvc !! I have a lot of work left to do but I'm a mechanic and this is my 5th jeep the first one was hand made all parts were fabricated only original part of the 83 CJ was the front diff housing everything was either built or modified !! I really enjoyed the Amc 5.0 litre and Lincoln locker in front and posi rear 1/8 plate body 3/16 floor double tube rear bumper with 2 2" pipes with .500 wall thickness !!! The gear reduction was very important because of the2000 pounds of reinforcements and playing triple 5/16 " main leaf springs coil over shocks . School bus underseat heater behind rear seat with 12" fan could were a T Shirt at 25 below with window down T18 1 tonne Trans with below and Dana 300 transfer case all gears no chain !!! Trans had 6.34:1 below Dana 300 2:1 low it is nice it's still in NB ... This jeep will not be fabricated or built just assembled and use bolt on everything the 83 took 10 years this one I'm looking at 2 years of math and physics and 2 years of bolting !! I see advance adaptor have a kit for the Dodge magnum V8 I'm interested in that to really put som strain on the Dana 60s Arb lockers make sense to me !!! Fox shocks old man emu long arm !!! I have had my 4x4 passion for 25 years and I think this will be a dream Jeep for me !! Between my supercharged Range Rover Sport and this Jeep I will be very happy !! It has been a pleasure texting someone who is like minded and I hope we can share some secrets I love learning !!! Thank you!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:22 pm 
RDJP Member

I see you make bumpers !! I am interested in learning more excpecially with a tire carrier for a 40"tire !! You may have noticed my first message had me at 37" but I think 40 might be better

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ]