View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Chris-Harris-Jr-Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:00 pm 
RDJP Member

It seems like the offseason just goes on and on... until it doesn’t." Denver Broncos NewsLast full week before Broncos training camp opensNew https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Justin-Simmons-Jersey ,5commentsIt seems like the offseason just goes on and on... until it doesn’t.MDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Last full week before Broncos training camp opensTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Joe Amon/The Denver Post via Getty ImagesWhen the offseason officially began following an uninspiring Broncos loss to the Los Angeles Chargers on December 30, 2018, fans were eager to turn the page on numerous chapters of the 2018 season. The pungent aroma of failed Vance Joseph and Case Keenum experiments hung in the air like expired meat and Broncos Country almost seemed relieved the merciful end had finally come. Disappointed fans had seen enough of that kind of football for awhile, thank you very much. Bring on summer! Time heals all wounds. Time and action. With the hire of Vic Fangio, the acquisition of Joe Flacco, a respectable draft, and a host of free agency moves, Denver has thrown open the windows of change and hope to have exorcised the ineffective demons from season’s past. Hope has returned to Broncos Country. Who knows what the 2019 Denver Broncos have in store for them? Will Vic Fangio’s no-nonsense, detail-oriented approach pay off? Will Joe Flacco spit-shine his reputation as a elite quarterback? Just how dominant will Von Miller and Bradley Chubb be? Could it be that the Denver Broncos will actually integrate tight end play back into the offense?These are only a few of the story-lines Broncos fans are going to be watching as camp opens late next week. It feels strange to say so close to July 4th, but summer vacation is almost over for the Denver Broncos. It’s almost time to get to work.HORSE TRACKSMason's Mailbag: Answering your questions about the Broncos Top 100Let's break down some of the selections on the Broncos Top 100.10 Burning Questions for Camp: Can DeMarcus Walker make a leap in his third year?In this series Domata Peko Color Rush Jersey , we're breaking down some of the biggest questions the Broncos will need to answer to preview training camp.To remain a starter, Broncos' WR DeaSean Hamilton steps up his training | Sports | fredericksburg.comWEST SPRINGFIELD—When DaeSean Hamilton began to blossom into a standout wide receiver at Mountain View High School, his aspirations to compete at the major college level became realistic.Dre’Mont Jones could become versatile member of Denver’s D-line rotation – ProFootballTalkThe Broncos have hired a defensive coach to get the most out of a defense that fueled a championship four years ago. A third-round pick from Ohio State could quickly become a key part of the defensive line in Denver.Joe Flacco in no danger of losing starting job to Drew Lock | YardbarkerThe Broncos traded for veteran QB Joe Flacco in February with the clear intention of having him serve as their starting signal-caller for at least the 2019 season. But given the state of Denver’s quarterback situation since Peyton Manning retired, GM JohnPFT 2019 storyline No. 18: How much better will the Jaguars be with Nick Foles? – ProFootballTalkAfter the Jaguars made an unexpected appearance in the 2017 AFC Championship, they had a decision to make regarding quarterback Blake Bortles, who was entering the fifth and final year of his rookie deal. They made the wrong decision.Howie Roseman pleased with results two years after drafting Derek Barnett – ProFootballTalkEagles General Manager Howie Roseman used the 14th overall pick in the 2017 NFL draft to select defensive end Derek Barnett, and two years later he's still confident that was a good pick.PFT 2019 storyline No. 17: How much does Todd Gurley have left? – ProFootballTalkA notorious running back who knows a thing or two about playing in the L.A. Coliseum showed that he doens't know squat about fantasy football by suggesting that Todd Gurley is in the mix to be one of the top picks this year.Frank Gore not approaching 2019 as final season – ProFootballTalkBills running back Frank Gore will enter the 2019 season with milestones in his sights and without thoughts of retirement on his mind. As we noted on Saturday, Gore can move up to third place all-time in career carries and career rushing yards if he runs 137 times for 522 yards during the regular...Mike Vrabel reiterates who will be the starting quarterback for the Titans in 2019 - CBSSports.comTennessee acquired Ryan Tannehill in the offseasonRyan Fitzpatrick: 'There's been a lot of shade and disrespect thrown my way for a lot of years' - CBSSports.comFitzpatrick is the definition of a journeyman quarterback but he's also an important part of the Dolphins' offense ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Not even the signing of free agent Case Keenum could keep the Broncos from staging yet another quarterback competition this offseason.This time it’s a battle for the backup job.After bypassing a quarterback in a draft that was deep on passing prospects, general manager John Elway declared that Paxton Lynch and Chad Kelly would duke it out for the No. 2 job.That served as a vote of confidence in Lynch Demarcus Walker Jersey , his 2016 first-round pick who hasn’t been able to win the starting job, and a golden opportunity for Kelly, “Mr. Irrelevant” in 2017 as the last player picked in the draft.“With Paxton, we still think he is young. We are not kicking him to the curb. He can still develop. When we drafted him two years ago, we knew it was going to take some time,” Elway said. “Paxton is going to compete with Chad for that backup spot. We are not going to bring another one in for OTAs.”That marked the first time Elway had publicly mentioned Kelly as having a chance to win a roster spot a year after missing his entire rookie season while recovering from wrist and knee surgeries.“I thought of it as, OK, perfect, I can get more reps,” Kelly said Saturday after serving as the only quarterback during a 90-minute walkthrough that capped the Broncos’ three-day rookie orientation. “I just look at it as another opportunity to get better each and every day and each and every rep.”Kelly’s offseason work habits have resulted in a reshaped body.Kelly said “eating a lot of spinach and chicken paid off instead of fried food. … I came here and knew I needed to move around and get back to my old playing weight back in early college and high school. So https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Chris-Harris-Jr-Jersey , I’m kind of feeling I can move around and so some things with my legs but also be powerful in throwing the ball.”Kelly has impressed both on and off the field.“Well, I’ve been proud of Chad overall,” coach Vance Joseph said. “I mean, he’s been here every day. He’s worked his butt off. And he’s changed his body. Last year he was a little tubby kid. He is really lean now. He’s eating right. He’s working hard. He’s definitely put the work in.“And he’s throwing the ball really well right now.”So much so that bare hands are a bad idea for receivers, suggested tight end Jake Butt.“He can rip that thing now,” said Butt, who also sat out his rookie season. “You’ve definitely got to wear gloves. He’ll be spinning that bad boy pretty tough. He’s learning the offense, he’s taking leadership, he’s doing a great job.”Joseph insisted Lynch was handling himself fine, too.In March Shaquil Barrett Color Rush Jersey , the Broncos declared Keenum the starter as soon as he signed. In April, they said Lynch would have to beat out Kelly for the backup job.“I think Paxton’s done a good job, also,” Joseph said. “I think for Paxton and for our football team, it’s been a weight off all of our backs to have a starting quarterback and have everyone’s role defined from Day 1.”He said that allows Lynch to “relax and get better each day and not worry about a competition.”Joseph suggested Lynch could learn how to handle adversity from Keenum.“Case has been through some ups and downs throughout his career. So, he can learn from Case on how to handle those things,” Joseph said. “And it takes time to be an NFL quarterback. And you would hope with Case being here, he can sit back and relax and get better as a quarterback and not worry about being the guy right now and just compete to be our backup.”——

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]