Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:41 pm 
RDJP Member

Comes with computer. Bought a 95 95 LE that was wrecked in the front end. I got it primarily for parts for my 95 Orvis...and I don't need the motor that has an astonishing 118K on the engine. Have the odometer to prove it. The engine is a drop in as I cut the muffler pipe just past the crossover pipes. Having an issue with bylaw people who don't want to see my parts in my own yard..go figure. The project owes me 600 so that so that is my requirement for this amazing motor :) Also...there are assorted parts and pieces that are available depending on what you need...I got it for the transfer case, the transmission is a rock, might sell it just to get this monkey off my back, the front dif I need myself...but ya, rear doors are mint, door switches..glass all good...half I'm using the back part from the cabin back to build a Travel/work trailer to drag behind my Orvis. Seems like a project to me... :) I guess the metal I'm gonna have to put id depends on the parts I sell..LOL. This is an awesome deal for the condition of the jeep. It lived indoors, A gramma owned it, met itz ultimate demise at the hands of a grandson who wasn't payin attention...I guess... I can be reached at Rory 587 882, 7297 or 403 391 9547. Back to the motor..comes FULLY wired to the plug, did I mention I had the computer too? Have fun out there...hope to see you guys rock soon :)

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]